You are already an amazing doctor- but you want to learn more! During the VEG Emergency Fellowship you will work alongside highly skilled Medical Directors and experienced emergency doctors to gain exposure to all different types of emergency cases. We can tailor the program to you! You will attend advanced continuing education courses, attend weekly rounds, become proficient in the full suite of emergency surgeries and procedures, and learn best practices for client-centered communication and elite patient care.
Salary & benefits
Paid 6-month emergency training
Practicing emergency doctor:
$115,000 + production
Professional liability insurance (PLIT)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Unlimited continuing education
Professional licensing fees, association membership fees, VIN account, and more
How the VEG Emergency Fellowship Can Grow Your Career
- Challenge yourself! Learn and perform various surgeries. No two days are ever the same!
- Feel like a Superhero! Navigate through a complicated case and transform a very sick patient into a healthy one
- You’ll get to work right alongside highly skilled and experienced medical directors and emergency doctors on every shift
- You’ll receive advanced training that will give you the clinical experience and confidence you need to succeed
- We’ll teach you best practices for client-centered care and communication
VEG will provide you with extensive CE training that includes:
- Abdominal ultrasound courses
- Hands-on cardiology experience
- Core surgery procedures
- Off-site imaging experience
- Critical care experience
- Daily case rounds
- Journal club
- Other CE allowance
I have received more praise from clients in the 5 months I have been at VEG than the 8 years I worked in general practice.
- Dr. Michael Rogers, VEG Fort Worth
I was initially in GP for a year and even after that short amount of time I knew I wanted to work with more interesting and exciting cases as you see all the time in ER. In addition, VEG was a place that respected and welcomed my entrepreneurial spirit as there is so much room for growth here.
- Dr. Casey Smallwood, VEG Hoboken