Veterinary Emergency Group is leading the industry and making it possible for new veterinarians to graduate with less financial burden. Student debt is often the biggest concern we hear about when we meet new doctors. We are proud to introduce the VEG Scholarship. VEG will pay the full tuition for a student’s fourth year of veterinary school!
Meet future Dr. Laura de Armas, our first recipient...
How To Apply
Step 1: Qualifications
- Must be enrolled in an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Must be on track to graduate in the spring of 2021
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- A desire to work in emergency medicine and an interest in joining the VEG team post-graduation
- Externship with Veterinary Emergency Group preferred but not required
Step 2: How to Apply
- Click here to access the 2020 VEG Scholarship application.
- Please note that the initial application requires a copy of your veterinary school transcript (unofficial copies are fine), resume, and letter of recommendation.
- The application opens on May 1, 2020 and closes on June 1, 2020.
- Please email [email protected] with any questions.